Prezentare generala a jobului
- University degree;
- At least 5 years of experience in various HR areas;
- Knowledge of Labour Law and a good understanding of the HR framework;
- Advanced user of MS Office; SAP HR (an add on);
- Advanced knowledge of German and English (both written and spoken);
- Others: very good understanding of the business environment in general as well as a good understanding of the customer service organizations – including the ability to interpret and anticipate trends; ability to translate corporate strategy into company-specific actions, including the use of common quantitative / qualitative methods, e.g. cost-benefit analysis, SWOT analysis; good operational HR knowledge and experience, preferably because of working in several HR functional areas and of several years of relevant work experience; availability and ability to implement changes within the organization; the ability to guide the line managers/ organization in challenging times of change, the ability to encourage adaptability, learning and continuous improvement.
- Managing and solving Human Resources related matters by providing specific support and consultancy to the line managers / project managers in the business;
- Responsible for the Human Resources matters and for the impact of the organizational changes on the employees of the served company;
- Provides HR consultancy to the Line Managers regarding HR processes concerning: organizational development – personnel dimensioning, creation / transformation of positions, job descriptions, specific approvals; personnel selection and employment; identification of training and development needs; succession planning; performance management framework; target settings and performance evaluation; managing personnel costs (Forecast, MTP); implementing HR rules and regulation (Collective Labour Agreement, Internal Regulation, mobility, benefits, conduct); acting as an interface with other HR functions;
- Communicates with the HR Administration Service Centre on all relevant topic for managing the employee lifecycle so that the Service Centre can prepare / modify / send out all the individual documents specific to the relation with the employee.
- Attractive salary package;
- Performance Bonus;
- Private medical insurance;
- Contribution to private pension;
- Holiday bonus;
E.ON este o companie internaţională privată de energie. Cei 40.000 de angajaţi situaţi în 13 ţări lucrează zilnic la inovaţii tehnice şi soluţii pentru clienţi uşor utilizabile în vederea unei noi lumi energetice. Ca primă companie energetică din Europa ne focusăm prin cele trei arii business, reţele energetice, energii regenerabile şi soluţii clienţi în mod consecvent asupra energiei viitorului.
Grupul E.ON în România este activ pe piaţa locală de energie în domeniile furnizării şi distribuţiei de gaze naturale şi energie electrică. Deservind circa 3 milioane de clienţi din 20 de judeţe din partea de nord a ţării, E.ON România este unul din liderii pieţei de energie din România. E.ON Servicii prestează activităţi suport pentru toate companiile E.ON din România.
We are looking for our department Human Resources Departament in Sibiu for an Human Resources Consultant
Detalii loc de munca
Salarizare1000 - 1500 euro
Nivel limba strainaIntermediar
CazareNu e cazul
TransportNu e cazul